- Consultant at the National Oral & Maxillofacial Unit at St James Hospital.
- Consultant in Oral & Maxillofacial Unit at the National neuroscience unit at Beaumont Hospital
- Honorary Consultant in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery At Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital,Crumlin.
- Qualified in Medicine at the Royal College of Surgeons, Dublin in 1994.
- Qualified in Dentistry at Trinity College, Dublin in 1999.
- Postgraduate surgical and dental training completed in Beaumont, St James’ and James Connolly Hospitals in Dublin.
- Senior specialist training in oral and maxillofacial surgery was obtained in Wales, working in Cardiff, Swansea and North Wales.
- Completed a cosmetic surgery fellowship with Jan Stanek at the West London Clinic.
- Is on the specialist register for Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery in Ireland.
- Irish Medical Registration number 18614
- Irish Dental Council Registration number 17008
Pádraig Ó Ceallaigh
Consultant Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
MB, BAO, Bch, LRCPI&SI, BDent Sc, MRCS, FDS, FRCS (OMFS)